Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Helmar & Epiphany Crafts!!

Epiphany Crafts is teaming up with Helmar this week. I got to play with some fabulous adhesives to create my project this week. AND I had so much fun!!


I'm going to hang this frame up on the wall in my new scrapbook room with a bunch of other frames I am in the process of creating :) So more to come on those!!

And some close ups:


I used a piece of Bazzill paper with a whole pack of alpha rub-ons as the background. I put the glass back on and adhered the yo-yo flowers on top of the glass. Decorate and go! Easy Peasy!


Since my craft store didn't have the specific color of crackle paint I wanted my dear friend Cindy suggested regular acrylic paint in the color of my choice and clear crackle on top. GREAT IDEA!! It turned out amazing and super vintage looking. YAY!


To make the yo-yos I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive. It might be kind of hard to see in the photo, but there is a glob of the quick dry adhesive in the center of the yo-yo.


And VOILA!! Quick handmade embellishment with Helmar adhesive and Epiphany Crafts!!


I will see you back soon :) As usual, comments are mucho appreciated. I like to know if you like my goodies!!

2 comments: